By accessing our website and/or virtual reality tool, you consent to the collection of your data, to be used pursuant to this Policy.
Please note that Akuna is not engaged in the business of selling any products to consumers and your data is used solely for Akuna’s recruiting purposes. Akuna will NOT lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties. Your personal information will be used only in accordance with the guidelines provided in this Policy.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, depending on your use case, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address;
- Your name;
- Your age and gender;
- Your contact information, including email and phone number;
- Your University and graduation year;
- Your employment preference- full time vs. intern etc.; and
- Your simulation activity: percentage of course completed, overall scores, completion times, etc.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for recruiting purposes:
- To better understand your employment preferences.
- To send you ongoing and future recruiting information: open positions that suit your profile and recruiting event invitations.
- Recruiting analytics.
- Basic identification- to connect testing results to your profile.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Akuna is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential and has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Once you enter our website cookies are utilized as a means to accurately identify a user throughout the web experience. The cookies will not be storing user data such as name, email, etc., rather only the log in credentials to recognize the user account. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is removed from our systems.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
You may have the right to restrict the use and collection of your personal data, or to request that the personal data Akuna has collected be deleted. These rights vary dependent on the jurisdiction in which you reside. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or requests regarding this Policy.